Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ken's Demise

With so many boys in the house, it didn't really come as a surprise to find this in the hallway yesterday:


Imagine my shock, however, when I learned that, it was not one of my boys who had done the deed, but my daughter, Maren.

Apparently she and Ken were not seeing eye to eye on a particular issue (his fashion sense) and so she quite literally ripped his head off.

My husband will be happy to know that, he will not need to pull out his guns for cleaning when the boys come to call. Instead, we will just provide this wonderful visual of what she does to those who cross her.

9 comments:

first lady said...

oh that is great !! I love it :)

Carla said...

my daughter did not like *ken* because he fell apart too easily!! she did, however, like her brother's g.i. joe dolls!!

Mamapierce said...

Hilarious! Don't mess with Maren!

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that if we had any Ken dolls (or Barbie dolls, for that matter) in my house, the same thing would happen!

(Oh and I'm all about arranged marriages!)

Stacey Kirchner said...

Oh dear. Will and Aiden better watch out! BTW, is she feeling better?

Grandma DD said...

I haven't laughed so hard in a LONG time!!! Your commentary is priceless.

marko said...

A fund organization goes about as a retailer offering cash. It obtains cash at wholesale, stamps it up and loans it, and its prone to have higher premium rates. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/corona

marko said...

This implies that the individual needs to demonstrate that he or she makes enough pay to bolster the credit. A potential borrower may be requested that show pay stubs or expense forms. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/costa-mesa

marko said...

In any case realize that you must remember couple of things before going to get an auto advance. It is constantly better to look at the rate if enthusiasm before you is going to purchase an auto from particular organization or bank. cash advance chicago