Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweet Freedom

It has been a cold winter in Ohio. Frigid really. And we have spent many a day staring longingly out of our windows into winter's gray abyss, wishing we could run free in the yard, take leisurely walks around the neighborhood and spend hours at the playground. But alas, it just was not meant to be. . . . until yesterday that is, when winter finally released her frigid grasp (at least temporarily).

When I opened the doors and let the troops run free, it was like releasing caged birds into the wild! It was a magnificent sight watching them run every which way and listening to the peals of laughter as they rolled on the soggy earth and dug their fingers into the dirt. Ah, sweet freedom! The warm air was rejuvenating and, I must say, the sunshine was very good for the soul.

Freedom!




Finally able to "hit the pavement!"

A triplet tree. Had I known that triplets grew on trees, I think I might've gone with that option!

5 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Cute pictures, Val! I took Ryan out on a walk myself! It was great to get some fresh air!

Michele said...

I know, wasn't yesterday wonderful! Here in central PA it was about 65 and sunny, and we were all out in the yard soaking it in. Today it was not so much fun - gloomy with 60mph winds. I am SO looking forward to spring!!!

Your family is beautiful. I've been enjoying your blog.

Kathy B! said...

What beautiful children and what a lovely family! Your blog is so much fun!

We've been enjoying so fabulous weather here as well and I'm going to be very disappointed come next week when it all goes away :(

Brooks said...

The nice weather was such a surprise! My little boy loved not havin to wear a heavy coat.

marko said...

The advance is handled rapidly in light of the fact that without a credit check being done then it turns out to be anything but difficult to process an advance decreasing the time spent. The advances will take 24-48 hours to be affirmed and in some cases it will be done in thirty minutes. The advance applications are discovered online on the site and they have been disentangled that it takes two minutes to finish. auto title loans near for me